Введите слово для поиска и нажмите ввод
Напишите ваш отзыв здесь:*
Please fill all required fields correctly
To see your review featured on our website:
- The ideal length is between 50 and 500 words.
- Use the product before reviewing it.
- Be specific: Focus on the product's features and your experience with it.
- Include why you liked or disliked a product.
- Information that changes, such as price and promotional details.
- Inappropriate language and attitude.
- Information about other companies and websites.
- Personal information - we want to protect your privacy.
- Have something else to say? Contact Customer Service (your comment will be sent privately to our staff).
Why do we ask for a product serial number?
We want to ensure any product reviews that appear on our website is from a customer that owns the item.
How do you know if a review is from a customer that owns the item?
When a product review is marked "Optoma Verified Owner", it means the customer who wrote the review owns the item. This label will be added automatically to any review if the serial number entered can be verified. Customers reading an Optoma Verified Owner review can use this information to help them to decide which reviews are most helpful in their purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked Optoma Verified Owner, it doesn't mean that the reviewer has no experience with the product – it just means that they didn’t enter the product serial number so we couldn't verify that they own the product. The Optoma Verified Owner review label offers one more way to help gauge the quality and relevance of a product review.